Whistle & Keg Columbus Brewery and Beer Hall Overview
Bursting with flavorful, all-American hops, that bring out citrus and pine with a hint of herb. Refreshing and not bitter, this IPA will have you wanting to "wet your whistle" often.
The Carnival Series puts a fun twist on your everyday Blonde Ale by infusing the fun flavors we all remember from your local carnival. The chocolate banana is the first of this series.
This lager is brewed with Vienna Malt which is malty-sweet with gentle notes of honey, almond and hazelnut.
Don't let the name fool you, there's no Kiwi fruit here. This IPA is brewed with the choicest hops, offering hints of lemon grass, from the island of New Zealand.
Our easy drinking, and extremely approachable Blonde Ale is rounded, smooth and simple. This beer is the backbone of our acclaimed "Carnival Series." You have a ticket to the Carnival, so come in and try all of the amazing flavors offered.
Top 10 Highest Rated Taps
- 45. Hopslam Ale - IPA - Imperial / Double, Bell's Brewery
- 18. Lunch - IPA - American, Maine Beer Company
- 50. Nitro Crème Brûlée - Stout - Imperial / Double Milk, Southern Tier Brewing Company
- 36. Aloha Stout (USA) - Stout - Milk / Sweet, BrewDog
- 13. C+ - IPA - Imperial / Double New England, Hoof Hearted Brewing
- 25. CinnaMan Bun - Mead - Other, Crafted Artisan Meadery
- 7. Guava Cider - Cider - Other Fruit, Ace Cider (The California Cider Company)
- 8. Grand Mimosa - Cider - Other Fruit, Ciderboys Hard Cider
- 28. Barrel-Aged Alberta Clipper (2019) - Porter - American, Great Lakes Brewing Company
- 29. CPB - Porter - American, Lupulin Brewing Company