Whistle & Keg Columbus Brewery and Beer Hall Overview
Bursting with flavorful, all-American hops, that bring out citrus and pine with a hint of herb. Refreshing and not bitter, this IPA will have you wanting to "wet your whistle" often.
The Carnival Series puts a fun twist on your everyday Blonde Ale by infusing the fun flavors we all remember from your local carnival. The chocolate banana is the first of this series.
This lager is brewed with Vienna Malt which is malty-sweet with gentle notes of honey, almond and hazelnut.
Don't let the name fool you, there's no Kiwi fruit here. This IPA is brewed with the choicest hops, offering hints of lemon grass, from the island of New Zealand.
Our easy drinking, and extremely approachable Blonde Ale is rounded, smooth and simple. This beer is the backbone of our acclaimed "Carnival Series." You have a ticket to the Carnival, so come in and try all of the amazing flavors offered.
Close your eyes and smell the aroma of this playful beer. You’ll think your holding the fluffy, sugary, sticky, candy on a paper cone. Now drink it up, because the taste may be more subtle, but just as yummy.
Top 10 Highest Rated Taps
- 11. Zombie Dust - Pale Ale - American, 3 Floyds Brewing Company
- 45. Hopslam Ale - IPA - Imperial / Double, Bell's Brewery
- 37. Hop JuJu - IPA - Imperial / Double, Fat Head's Brewery
- 34. 120 Minute IPA - IPA - Imperial / Double, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- 10. Sun Reaper - IPA - Imperial / Double New England, Toppling Goliath Brewing Co.
- 15. What's His Nuts? - Stout - American, Saucy Brew Works
- 12. Pompeii - IPA - American, Toppling Goliath Brewing Co.
- 13. Sybarite W/ Cherries - Sour - Other, Pretentious Barrel House
- 36. DDH El Dankerino - IPA - Imperial / Double, Odd Side Ales
- 24. Dragon Heart - Mead - Cyser, Crafted Artisan Meadery
LIVE MUSIC / EVENTS
NFL Half-Off Sunday’s
Sep 27 @ 12 pm
HALF OFF ALL TAPS! During the NFL season, every Sunday. Food, beer, sports...see you at kickoff.