Whistle & Keg Youngstown Brewery and Beer Hall Overview
A refreshing and unique take on the traditional German style wheat beer. Ass Eating Pineapple has the clove and banana notes you would expect, with a 'donkey kick' of pineapple flavor to make this the most refreshing Hefeweizen you will ever have.
Close your eyes and smell the aroma of this playful beer. You’ll think your holding the fluffy, sugary, sticky, candy on a paper cone. Now drink it up, because the taste may be more subtle, but just as yummy.
Bursting with flavorful, all-American hops, that bring out citrus and pine with a hint of herb. Refreshing and not bitter, this IPA will have you wanting to "wet your whistle" often.
This lager is brewed with Vienna Malt which is malty-sweet with gentle notes of honey, almond and hazelnut.
The Carnival Series puts a fun twist on your everyday Blonde Ale by infusing the fun flavors we all remember from your local carnival. The chocolate banana is the first of this series.
Don't let the name fool you, there's no Kiwi fruit here. This IPA is brewed with the choicest hops, offering hints of lemon grass, from the island of New Zealand.
Our easy drinking, and extremely approachable Blonde Ale is rounded, smooth and simple. This beer is the backbone of our acclaimed "Carnival Series." You have a ticket to the Carnival, so come in and try all of the amazing flavors offered.
Top 10 Highest Rated Taps
- 36. Canadian Breakfast Stout (CBS) - Stout - Imperial / Double Coffee, Founders Brewing Co.
- 43. Old Rasputin - Stout - Russian Imperial, North Coast Brewing Company
- 28. Cotton Candy Carnival Series - Blonde Ale, Whistle & Keg
- 16. Java the Stout - Stout - Coffee, Jackie O's Brewery
- 17. Pacific Gravity - IPA - Imperial / Double, Ithaca Beer Company
- 26. 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale - Winter Ale, Thirsty Dog Brewing Company
- 11. American Beauty Hazy Ripple IPA - IPA - New England, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- 20. Christmas Ale - Winter Ale, Great Lakes Brewing Company
- 5. Totally Roasted - Cider - Traditional, Vander Mill
- 44. Guinness Draught - Stout - Irish Dry, Guinness